Outside Sales Account Manager
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual that wants to help The Loop dominate the residential audio, video, and Smart Home market. The Smart Home market is growing at a record pace and now is your opportunity to get in and ride this awesome wave by bringing high tech solutions to high-end homes in the Treasure Valley.
The successful candidate will be supported by a team of designers, engineers, and technicians, enabling you to establish profitable relationships with new, productive residential and commercial accounts. Your duties will focus on developing new opportunities to help grow the base of residential clients for the company.
- At least 3 years in luxury retail and/or contract project sales or, related experience
- General knowledge of consumer electronics or, related custom installation industries
- Proven relationship building skills to discerning, high-end clients
- Proven success within a client-based sales environment. (not corporate)
- Strategic sales planning skills
- Ability to listen and effectively communicate complex client requirements
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills (oral and written)
- Effective professional sales preparation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with excellent time and priority management skills
- Strong ability to work independently while adhering to structured processes and procedures for administrative functions
- Positive mental attitude, strong work ethic and “hunter” mentality
- Working knowledge of the practical use of computers & software from remote locations
- High personal integrity in work and social interactions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
This base plus commission position offers stability and competitive pay with a potential for long term growth. Benefits include paid holidays, paid time off, continuing education reimbursement, retirement, dental, vision and supplemental health benefits.
The Loop Technologies is a fast-paced and growing audio/video and control systems company. We specialize in offering the best customer service and support to our residential and commercial clients through strict processes and continuous improvement. We look forward to continued growth through market penetration and expansion into additional channels. Our team is highly skilled and driven to maintain our leadership position in the industry.
NOTE: To ensure the best client experience possible, we are a 100% TOBACCO FREE COMPANY. If you smoke or use tobacco of any kind, please do not apply.
Senior Audio Video Technician
Are you ready to be a part of a company that is the local industry leader in home automation and control in Boise? Would you like to be part of a team who is dedicated to delivering the best customer experience possible? If so, The Loop Audio Video is currently seeking a Senior Audio Video Technician to partner with our Company. This individual must have a history of experience with low voltage systems and a strong dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in audio/video or related field
- Proficient in low voltage systems including audio/video wiring and principles, video displays, proper cable routing, termination, and troubleshooting
- Fundamental understanding of line voltage and its usage in low voltage systems
- Must have history of continuing education
- Ability to analyze problems and develop and implement complex, multi-device solutions
- Comfortable with confined spaces such as attics and crawl spaces
- Detail oriented and high quality of work required to insure customer satisfaction
- High energy and highly self motivated with a commitment to high quality work
- Reliable and on-time performance
- Able to lift 50 pounds regularly
- Familiarity with computers and data entry
- Install wire, components, and cabling in both new and existing construction
- Meet with clients to discuss job scope and system usability
- Program universal remotes, alarm systems, and control systems
- Install and configure projectors, televisions, amplifiers, and control equipment
- Troubleshoot existing infrastructures to determine root cause of communication/reliability issues
- Other responsibilities that may be required within the day-to-day business environment
The Loop Audio Video is a fast-paced and growing technology integrator in Boise, ID. With a professional focus on continuing education, the expertise at The Loop Audio Video is unmatched. We specialize in offering the best customer service and support to our residential and commercial clients, which has led to year over year growth since our inception in 2006. We strive every day to ensure that we are exceeding our clients’ expectations for service and support. We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment with future growth potential. We also offer continuing education reimbursement, retirement, and paid time off. We are a tobacco free company. Use of tobacco of any kind is prohibited.